Genre: Third-Person Shooter.
A modern-day superhero saga, Dark Sector is a third-person shooter where players assume the
role of the protagonist, Hayden Tenno who gains the ability to morph into dramatically
different combat forms. Set in the crumbling infrastructure of a fictional Soviet-bloc
country in the near future, the game features both single and multi-player action,
with players working their way through a world where bio-weapons are no longer science
experiments, but a hellish nightmare let loose on an unsuspecting populace.
This version of Dark Sector has been made available only in select territories.
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Also Available On: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3
Release Date: Unreleased
Created by acclaimed developer Digital Extremes, Dark Sector is a new and original
action-thriller designed exclusively for next-generation consoles. A dark, gritty experience
packed with fast action, incredible superpowers and an engaging story; Dark Sector
represents the next evolution of action gaming.
• All-New, Original Action Title – Built from the ground-up specifically for next-generation
consoles, Dark Sector offers an original storyline that absorbs players in one of the most
cinematic and emotionally-gripping 3rd person action game to date.
• Evolution Powers – After being exposed to a failed cold-war experiment, Hayden will
physically evolve specialized superpowers that become more lethal and sophisticated over time.
• The Glaive –– A bladed disc that grows out of Hayden’s infected hand, this weapon will
be one of the key elements throughout the game. The strength and versatility of this weapon
make it truly unique and compelling.
o It can be thrown at enemies with brutal results,
o Collect elements from the environment such as fire and electricity to use on enemies and
interact with the world.
o Contains a light source to be used in dark areas; can be used in conjunction with
• No HUD – Dark Sector removes traditional on-screen elements such as health bars and ammo
meters, instead using the character himself as the HUD. As the character takes damage he
will begin to physically show it, ammunition levels will be displayed on guns, available
weapons and inventory will be displayed on the character – all serving to keep the player
focused on the character and the gameplay.
• Intuitive controls – Simplified and intuitive controls keep players immersed in the
action freeing them to utilize their skills in targeting and eliminating enemies.
• Dynamic Camera – Dark Sector employs an over-the-shoulder 3rd person perspective giving
the player a full view of the world around him, while also showing full visual of Hayden
allowing for the player to make a connection with the character.
• Upgradeable Conventional Weapons – Beyond the evolution powers, Hayden will have an arsenal
of conventional weapons at his disposal that can all be upgraded and made more powerful
throughout the game.
• Intelligent AI – Players will employ special tactics while encountering new and different
enemy combat tactics as the evolving AI communicate amongst themselves, take cover and offer
realistic responses to player actions.
• Compelling Main Character – Hayden Tenno is a cold-blooded, ruthless character who has
superhero type powers and responsibility thrust upon him – a true anti-hero who makes no
excuses for his actions. Through the storyline, players will witness Hayden’s transformation
into something more than he was, his fight against the powers taking over his body and the
effects it has on his psyche.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows XP SP2 / Vista Operating system: Windows XP SP2 / Vista
Processor: Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
(GeForce 6600 Radeon X1300) Video Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c shaders version 3.0 (GeForce 6600 or Radeon X1300)
Audiokarta: Direct-X compatible
Available at Railway: 6.5 GB
Sursa: [ FileList ]